CROSS YOUR FINGERS, PEOPLE.
All submissions are due tonight by midnight to qualify for outdoor nationals!
On Friday night, I ran the 10,000m race at Allegheny College in a new PR, school record, and stadium record of 35:40.81!
It was hard—no, it was really hard—but I wanted it and I knew that I needed that exact time, a 35:40, to contend for the championships.
The official call will come on Tuesday and hopefully I’ll be on a flight headed to Colorado next week!
- adistancerunner likes this
- owntherun reblogged this from thestephoscope and added:
- runningonoatmeal said:my fingers are crossed!!! :) good luck!!!
- runningonoatmeal likes this
- cjenrun said:congrats! good luck :)
- thestephoscope posted this